ellaOne contains lactose
If you’ve got been told through your physician or other medical practioner that you’ve got an intolerance with a sugars, inform your pharmacist before you take this medication.
3. Just how to simply take ellaOne
Always take this medicine just as described in this leaflet or as your pharmacist, medical practitioner or other medical practioner has said. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you’re unsure.
How exactly to use the ellaOne tablet
- just just just Take one tablet by lips at the earliest opportunity with no later than 5 times (120 hours) after non-safe sex or contraceptive failure. Use the tablet straight away.
- It is possible to make the tablet at any amount of time in your period.
- Ou takes the tablet anytime of this either before, during or after a meal day.
- Before you take ellaOne”) or if you have used one of these medicines in the past 4 weeks, ellaOne may work less effectively for you if you are using one of the medicines that may prevent ellaOne from working properly (see section above ““What you need to know. Confer with your pharmacist or doctor before making use of ellaOne. Your medical professional may prescribe another kind of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after using ellaOne
If you vomit (be unwell, provide) within 3 hours of taking the tablet, simply take another tablet as quickly as possible.
From becoming pregnant if you have sex again after taking ellaOne
If you have unprotected sex after taking the tablet, it will not stop you. You should use condoms every time you have sex after you take the tablet and until your next period comes.
In case the next duration is belated after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, it really is normal for the next duration become a couple of days later.
But, in case the duration is much significantly more than seven days later; if its unusually light or unusually hefty; or you experience the symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) pain, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, perhaps you are expecting. A pregnancy should be done by you test straight away. That you see your doctor if you are pregnant, it is important. (See part “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
In the event that you simply just just take more ellaOne than you should
There have now been no reports of side effects from using an increased dosage than suggested for this medication nevertheless do pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner for advice. If you have got any more concerns regarding the usage of this medication, pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or other medical practioner.
4. Feasible part effects
Like all medications, this medication could cause unwanted effects, while not everyone gets them.
Some signs such as for example breast tenderness and stomach (belly) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), queasy (sickness) may also be feasible signs and symptoms of maternity. You should do a pregnancy test (See section 2 “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”) if you miss your period and experience such symptoms after taking ellaOne,.
Typical part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 10 individuals)
- Sickness, stomach (belly) disquiet or disquiet, vomiting
- painful durations, pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness
- frustration, dizziness, swift changes in moods
- muscle mass discomfort, straight right right back discomfort, tiredness
Unusual part effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind, dry lips
- uncommon or irregular genital bleeding, heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual problem, genital discomfort or release, reduced or greater sexual drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, psychological problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep disorders, sleepiness, migraine artistic disruptions
- zits, skin damage, irritation
- temperature, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 1,000 people)
- Genital discomfort or itching, discomfort during intercourse, rupture of an ovarian cyst, unusually light duration
- lack of concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red attention, sensitiveness to light
- dry throat, disruption in style
- hives (itchy rash), experiencing thirsty
Reporting of side effects
If you can get any negative effects, confer with your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner. This consists of any feasible side-effects perhaps perhaps maybe not placed in this leaflet. You can even report unwanted effects directly (see details below). By reporting unwanted effects you can easily offer more details on the security of the medication.